Wednesday 5 August 2009

I'm joining MOLEGARDEN contest


HEY GALS , CHECK THIS OUT! Molegarden, a online store specialize in baby wear and home sew baby sling. They are currently holding a contest in conjunction with their 3rd anniversary celebration.

Guess what, I was attracted at the prizes, so...attractive. Out of the many prizes they offer, one of it is the Deco Venus magazine Vol 1 & 2, the one I've been dreaming to own. It's a must have reference book for people like me who likes to decorate handphones, card holders, powder case etc with bling bling rhinestones.

I saw this magazine in Kinokuniya the other day, 4 vol all together and it cost about RM55 each. Fully it's fully imported from Japan, I bought one of it , still preparing my budget to purchase the other three. Wish me luck ya, hopefully I could win one of this magazine home ya!

Molegarden contest period is from 04.08.09 - 31.08.09. Only running for 4 weeks!! So better be fast ya. Wanna know how to join? Pretty easy! Just click here http://idosew.blogspot.com. to find out more.
Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Soo Mei,

    You won! Check what you've won at my blog! Send me your address!

    ReplyDelete